Drummoyne, Nsw Australia (PressExposure) April 29, 2011 -- PM Photo has recently updated its wedding photography blog and its portrait photography blog. In addition, the wedding photographer published a guide that will help bridal couples find the perfect photographer for their special day.
PM Photo keeps several blogs. The first is an informational type blog that offers advice such as the best time of day to plan a wedding, iPad wedding albums and more.
PM Photo also updated its wedding photography blog. This blog showcases the recent weddings, such as the Batman & Taryn wedding at Curzon Hall, as well as provides advice such as how to prevent showing up stressed to one's own wedding.
PM Photo has yet another blog that was recently updated, and that's the photographer's pregnancy photo blog. This blog showcases the latest pregnancy photo sessions, and also offers tips like how to prepare one's baby for better portrait photography.
PM Photo also published a list of commonly asked questions that couples may ask when it comes to finding a suitable wedding photographer. These questions include:
1. How long has the photographer been photographing weddings?
2. Who will be the photographer on the wedding day?
3. Why does the photographer like photographing weddings?
4. What is the photographer's main style of photography?
5. Can you provide a list of references with contact details?
6. How quickly will photos be ready and how can they be viewed?
7. How long does it take to produce an album?
8. Are there additional costs that the couple should expect?
9. What kind of equipment does the photographer use?
10. Is the photographer a member of any associations and/or does the photographer have any qualifications?
Finally, PM Photo published a baby photographer studio shoot demonstration video to its website, which will allow visitors to see a real portrait shoot in action.
To learn more about PM Photo and to see the updates to its wedding photography, baby photography and information blogs, visit: http://pmphoto.com.au