Mohali, India (PressExposure) July 10, 2008 -- Many Outsourcing companies provide SEO services in the World Wide Web. Before arriving at the decision to hire the services of such SEO company there are many queries that need to be resolved and then looking at the pros and cons decision can be taken.
In PPC advertising the first important step is keyword research. You can use any keyword tool like Yahoo's overture, Google, MSN, keyword discovery etc. to get more related keywords. You can even try some keyword spy tools which can show your competitors' keywords and ads. Initially use only searched keywords, not the content feature offered by some PPC programs. Minimize using broad keywords. Use more long tail keywords and 'exact' and 'phrase' match if available. If you are using few keywords- they should be long tailed, targeted, and bid should be such that the ad position comes to 1-4. Use of misspelled keywords can also be tried. If you need really cheap clicks, you can try some PPC like goclick.com who accept bids as low as $0.01. You must use quality ads following the guidelines of the PPC company, to increase CTR.
There are some basic questions that you should ask before hiring the services of such company. These are listed as under.
1) How long the company has been providing search engine optimization services?
2) What type of websites they have promoted in the past?
3) What is the web design, web development and promotion experience of the company whose services you are going to hire as well as technical backgrounds? What type of programming environments they work with?
4) Whether it's an individual consultant or the whole team providing you the services?
5) How long the company had been online?
6.) Take the reference of any recent successful campaign about products or services launched by them.
7) Make sure that the optimization strategies and methods used by them fall under the best practices and techniques for the SEO and SEM industry.
8.) How many search engine optimization campaigns the company have launched with?
9.) Does the company guarantee top search engine positions?
10.) See the opinions of SEO Experts in regards to the web promotion, practices for Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing industry.
11) Does the company have any experience in managing PPC, pay per click, cost per click and other bid management campaigns? What type of programs is used by them for PPC bid management?
12. What strategies they adopt for link popularity techniques?
13.) Does they understand the concept of Google page rank and how it affects the website?
14.) What type of reporting and website analysis they provide to you?
15.) What changes they can make in our website to improve the search engine rankings?
Thus looking at these web promotion facts and the bid estimates which these companies provide for the promotion tasks and on comparison of it with the other companies for rates and services and looking at the pros and cons you can take decision for selection of SEO Outsourcing Company.