Sendai, Nippon (PressExposure) December 03, 2012 -- PSOFT MOBILE, maker of the hit iOS advanced reality app AR Missile announces the release of "AR EnergyBall" (free), an advanced reality (AR) app for iPhone / iPod touch that allows users to throw life force-powered special attacks at anything within their camera's sights without even touching the device's screen.
AR EnergyBall is an advanced reality app in which users throw cartoon-inspired energy attacks at their surroundings. The app's main feature is that users don't need to touch the screen of their device to use it. The app uses the unique technology called the "Z System" which senses the user's "life force" through the phone's speaker. Users simply project their "life force" toward their device to activate special attacks.
The user's "life force" is gathered within the phone and converted to shining energy which can be thrown from the palm of their hands!
With AR Energy Ball, the user can become the hero of action scenes like those seen in cartoons and comics and experience them with incredible realism! Operating the app feels like one truly mastered the use of their "life force".
* Includes original Z System which reads people's "life force".
* 4 types of special attacks (1 type available from the start).
* New special attacks unlocked as add-ons.
* Commercials removed by buying any add-on.
* Beautiful graphics combining the image from the camera with digital special effects.
* Can switch to the front camera (if available).
* Snapshot function.
* Time Shift function allows fine tuning of the special effects after taking a snapshot.
* Saves pictures to Camera Roll.
* Twitter post function.
* Facebook post function.
* Adjustable sound effects volume.
* iPhone 5 optimization.
* iPhone(5/4S/4), iPod touch(5th/4th), iPad (4/3/2), iPad mini.
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Pricing and Availability:
"AR EnergyBall" is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
AR EnergyBall Webpage
Purchase and Download
Demo Video (YouTube)