Sunnyvale, CA (PressExposure) May 28, 2013 -- The Polish government has proposed to amend its transfer pricing regulations(TPRs) generally adjusting the provisions in line with the 2010 OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administrations, says Nair & Co.'s International Tax Consulting Team. The draft decree is anticipated to take into account conclusions drawn by the EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum on the Polish tax system, in the low value adding services sector. The proposed draft decree is published inviting public comments.
Main highlights of draft decree proposing changes to the TPRs:
* Reworking the order of transfer pricing methods according to the OECD selection criteria for determining the best suited method.
* Defining/identifying comparability analysis, shareholders costs and components of low value-adding services.
* Amending the national rules to reflect current global trends and standards.
* Permitting the option for tripartite procedures or mutual agreement between three countries.
* Executing regulations pertaining to business restructuring (any transfer between related parties, like cross-border transfers, transfer of significant functions, assets, and risks)
For a detailed advice on the topic, contact the Global transfer pricing services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about doing business overseas or to know more about our international tax consulting team please contact us or subscribe to regular alerts from Nair & Co.
International Business Guide (IBG) is our online platform for companies wishing to optimize their multinational operations or who would like to have country specific business information. Please visit us at [https://ibg.nair-co.com]
Nair & Co. provides you with your one touch outsourced finance, HR, legal and global tax compliance department for your international operations. If you are expanding abroad for the first time or increasing your global footprint, our turnkey solutions help you do so with minimal risk, stress and cost. We support 4000+ client operations in over 56 countries and have core offices in U.K., India, China, U.S., Japan and Singapore. Nair & Co. was named among the top 100 outsourcing services providers in the world by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). Learn more at http://www.nair-co.com
Get the latest press releases and updates on international tax, HR, Finance, compliance and other legal news at Nair & Co. Industry Alerts.