Pomona, (PressExposure) July 06, 2009 -- A personâs wedding is one of the most important days of his or her life. The wedding officially ends the single status of the person and starts the married life. It is the day wherein you promise to spend the rest of your life with someone you have chosen.
Itâs no wonder people donât just celebrate the wedding itself. Many also hold a bridal shower and a bachelor party before the wedding itself. The bridal shower is for the bride while the bachelor party is for the groom. There are many ways of celebrating the two but one distinct difference is the giving of gifts Philippines [http://www.flowersexpress.com.ph/products.aspx?typeid=5]. The bridal shower is primarily a gift giving party for the bride before the wedding.
The friends of the bride are often the ones who arrange the bridal shower and the guests bring gifts Philippines [http://www.flowersexpress.com.ph/products.aspx?typeid=5] to the party. According to Wikipedia, this custom of holding bridal showers is said to have grown out of earlier dowry practices when a poor womanâs family might not have enough money to provide a dowry for her.
It is customary for the maid of honor to host the bridal shower or at least to arrange the details of the bridal shower. Since gifts Philippines [http://www.flowersexpress.com.ph/products.aspx?typeid=5] are understood to be required in bridal showers, it is sometimes considered rude for a relative to host a bridal shower.
Below are some gift suggestions you might find useful if you find yourself about to attend a bridal shower in the future.
* Sexy bridal apparel. It is popular to give lingerie as gifts during bridal showers. Many brides receive gifts that have sexy undertones during their bridal showers.
* Couple gifts. Gifts for both the bride and groom are also common during bridal showers.
* Kitchen items. Some brides have also received some kitchen items during their bridal showers. These items are often those that are small and would often serve to beautify the kitchen or to make some tasks less challenging.
* Beauty products. It is also common to give beauty products for the bride during bridal showers.
* Cookbooks. These are also popular bridal shower gifts.