New York, NY (PressExposure) January 15, 2012 -- With the new ezW2 software from Halfpricesoft.com, employers do not need to order the expensive pre-printed W-2 tax forms again for 2012 tax season. Business payroll tax software provider, Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) released the new ezW2 software, which can print all the W-2 forms on plain paper. The laser substitute forms of W-2 copy A and W-3 printed by ezW2 are SSA approved.
Available from just $39 per installation, ezW2 software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2006. Equipped with an intuitive graphical user interface, the W-2 and 1099-misc printing software is designed to be easy to use even for people without an accounting background or with little computer experience.
"Small business owners shouldn't be spending hour after hour setting up and learning to use payroll tax software," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We designed ezW2 to be powerful, yet simple, so anyone can use it, and ezW2 2011 is the most easy-to-use version to date."
The new W2 software also supports forms 1099-misc and 1096. It is compatible with Windows 7 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows XP, Me, 2003, Vista system, 7 or MAC machines installed with Virtual Machine or Parallel.
Employers looking for ways to simplify W2 and 1099 tax return can try out the new improved ezW2 software at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2-software-free-download.asp. The main features include:
(1) EzW2 can print 2 forms on one red form sheet - using half as many expensive red form sheets
(2) EzW2 eliminates need for W2 Copy A and W3 by laser printing Social Security Administration-approved substitutes on plain white paper
(3) Users save valuable time by eliminating the learning curve - ezW2 is designed to be simple and intuitive, allowing users to get started right away
(4) Users save valuable time by importing employee data and contractor data from csv file - no need for users to enter the data one by one.
(5) Users save even more time by saving form data for later use and modification
(6)Support unlimited companies, unlimited form printing with one flat rate
(7) Support PDF feature
(8) Support e-file feature
IRS requires that employers need to furnish each employee a completed Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement before Jan 31, 2012 mailing deadline. EzW2, the W-2 and 1099-misc preparing, printing and e-filing software is designed with small business users in mind and is easy to use from day one.
To start the non-obligation free test drive of this w-2 software, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2_software.asp