Highland City, FL (PressExposure) June 10, 2009 -- Product Scope 7.8 - Major Version Release! - June 10th 2009
Product Scope 7 provides a combination of tools for keeping track of comparative product information, places to buy, manufacturers, product images; located on the Internet and on local storage drives.
Version 7.8 - Updated features include - Product Scope 7 Clipboard - Easily Copy Paste to other programs - Stay on Top of programs, Product Scope 7 Viewer - No registration required - View Data Files after trial period ends! Multiple User Accounts! File search improvements, XP non-admin user support AND More!
* Database convenience for tracking product, manufacturer, and place to buy information!
* 30 Day Trial Version of ALL Features!
* Spreadsheet - Send product data and pricing with totals directly to spreadsheet!
* Search All text fields including memos to find a particular Product or Vendor FAST!
* File Search - Any file type, text within files, image preview, Copy, Move, Launch!
* Imaging Tools - Image editor, Image Viewers
Product Scope 7.8 is a MAJOR change from previous installs - Previous Product Scope 7 users need to use the conversion program and follow the detailed instructions in the PDF, available at this page. - http://www.encouragersoftware.com/download.html
Getting Started Tutorial. Use this tutorial to get acquainted with the general operation of Product Scope 7 and general use of the major features.
Product Scope 7 serves as a multi-purpose tool to display, create, organize, and research Profile Exchanges.
Profile Exchanges are collections of data with common themes, categories or interests, designed to help you find information on the Internet more quickly in an organized fashion.
Web Updating - Profile Exchanges
With the release of Product Scope 7 - we have introduced a new, easier to use Update method to receive the latest product information for a particular Profile Exchange - Web Updating. All of our profile exchanges have been updated to this new method!
NEW Updated data is automatically downloaded to your computer with JUST a few mouse clicks when a new updated data version is available!
* * Microsoft Excel is required to run reports * *