Malibu, CA (PressExposure) September 26, 2007 -- Are you and your employees or members suffering from tragedy overload? Are you constantly stressed out and depressed about major calamities in the news? From bridge collapses, trapped miners to constant fear of terrorist attacks combined with the daily difficulties we all experience are eroding the health and success of individuals, non-profits and corporations.
It is a well established fact that stressed out people cannot function at optimal productivity. The damage is enormous. People don't show up for work, skip critical meetings, flame each other via e-mail, eat and sleep poorly, treat customers rudely and much, much more. The inability to cope becomes a vicious cycle while impeding progress and productivity in all areas of life.
Wendy Keller is here to help you, your employees or members of your organization. Her powerful customized presentations will teach and inspire YOUR people to transform the way they handle adversities. This content revitalizes companies and people whether they are perturbed about "not getting that promotion" or "my boss is a jerk and they don't pay me enough" all the way to life's major issues: disaster, devastating economic downturn, layoffs and mergers, crime, loss of life and property and other huge traumas.
The results of working with Wendy are numerous and include:
* Higher profits - your people will have renewed enthusiasm for work and life.
* Increased employee loyalty - which translates to less turnover, less theft and fewer sick days.
* Improved customer service - less money spent on marketing to get new customers since the old ones return.
* Fewer management issues - a motivated staff takes direction better and has less bickering.
* Reduction in errors - increased professional competence from your team.
* Productivity gains - handling their own issues well makes them pay attention better at work.
* Reduction in politics - teamwork increases when each person takes responsibility for managing themselves.
* Increased participation from volunteers â means increased value to your members.
Whether your group is corporate, non-profit or personal, your people will not just feel good for a few hours and forget it tomorrow. Instead, they will be prepared, encouraged and emboldened to create solutions to the challenges they face today.
Wendy Keller is a survivor. Between 1991 and 1994, a span of just three years, she survived a heinous car accident that caused the deaths of her two small children; was left handicapped and in serious pain; gave birth to a third child while still on crutches; underwent several corrective surgeries; teetered near financial ruin; endured a gruesome divorce; and moved to three different homes.
Wendy is a former award-winning journalist and a successful publishing industry entrepreneur. She took the time to learn the strategies used by survivors throughout time and history and shares those success tips with your audience. Wendy gently shares her own inspiring story. She will teach your people not to just survive tragedy but to triumph over it.
Wendy Keller is available for radio, television and print interviews. Visit her press room for more information at [http://www.wendykeller.com/content/press_room]. To hire Wendy contact her at 310-456-6265 or via email at WKeller@KellerMedia.com.