Noida, Uttar Prades India (PressExposure) October 24, 2011 -- Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd., a leading IT product development company, today announced the launch of the software, Recoveryfix for Access. With the help of this software users will now be able to repair their corrupt and damaged MS Access databases. This impeccable tool has been developed to repair and recover lost or inaccessible data from corrupt MDB and ACCDB files used in MS Access databases. Using this Access recovery software, users will be able to restore damaged tables, OLE objects, indices, query interfaces and other Access data structure components.
This software is useful for resolving Access database corruption which might arise due to the following reasons:
1. Media corruption
2. Database synchronization failure
3. Wrong database format
4. Damage of key data structures
5. Unexpected system shutdown
6. Software failure
7. Virus attacks
To repair corrupt Access databases, this software uses two highly effective recovery modes, viz., Standard Mode and Template Mode. While the Standard Mode helps in repairing minor corruption issues, the Template Mode is apt for restoring the entire database when the internal table structure is severely damaged.
Recoveryfix for Access is capable of building a new, usable Access database without altering the corrupt one. The damaged MDB and ACCDB files are considered as a read-only copy from where database file contents are recovered to build a new Access database. The process of Access file repair is quick and reliable with a high probability of complete database recovery.
With the help of this Access repair software users can restore damaged table structure, objects, table data, field type and size, memo data, original date format, primary keys, foreign keys and other important database components from damaged Access database files.
This Access file repair tool is easy to use and creates a new usable Access database without any hassle on the part of the user. All user needs to do is select the corrupt MDB or ACCDB database files along with the recovery mode and give the required command. The self descriptive interface of this tool guides the user through the entire process of Access recovery.
For more details about the important features, functionality and capabilities of this software, visit http://www.recoveryfix.com/accessrepair.html
Some of the important features which make this Access repair tool unique are mentioned below:
1. Performs fast and accurate repairing of the corrupt MDB or ACCDB database files
2. Comes integrated with two Access file repair modes: Standard Mode and Template Mode
3. Severe and minor cases of corruption are resolved with full accuracy
4. Easily recovers table structures, query interfaces, field types, indices and data structures like primary keys, foreign keys, auto numbers, etc.
5. Restores table data, OLE objects, memo data, table relationships, field size, field type, date format and more with precision
6. Capable of recovering password protected Access databases
7. Uses LivePreview technology to display the database file content and structure
8. Supports MS Access 2010, 2007, 2003, XP and 2000
This Access recovery tool supports all versions of Windows operating system except Windows 9X/ME. Also, MS Access versions 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, and 97 are fully supported by this Access file repair software. Recoveryfix for Access software is also available as an evaluation version for free download. The free version works similar to the Full version, and lets users repair their corrupt MDB/ ACCDB files. However, it restricts saving the recovered database files. To save the repaired MDB and ACCDB files, users need to purchase the complete and licensed version of Recoveryfix for Access.