Dhaka, Bangladesh (PressExposure) January 17, 2012 -- World Marketing Summit (WMS) Ltd. is an initiative of the World's most influential marketer Professor Philip Kotler with the mission of Creating a Better World through Marketing.
Along with representatives from Canada and Bangladesh, and with support from the Government of Bangladesh Professor Kotler has been motivated to start the journey of World Marketing Summit from Bangladesh. Bangladesh has been selected because it represents the third world and has performed fairly well in the last decade. Most importantly, it has a large energetic young population which is likely to represent the future and future thought. It is also a strategically well poised country with a population of about 150 million people at home and another 3 Billion around her.
The primary purpose of the Summit is to showcase the strengths of marketing in approaching global problems that humanity has been trying to resolve. The summit has been designed to be globally inclusive and seeks to tackle not only the problems that plague emerging nations but also the developed ones.
World's most influential marketing minds are lined up to attend the summit. Global experts participating include:
1. Prof. Philip Kotler - S.C Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, IL, USA
2. Dr. Atiur Rahman- Governor, Bangladesh Bank, Bangladesh
3. Sebastian Dreyfus-MD Saatchi &Saatchi, EMEA
4. Mohamed Mijarul Quayes, Foreign Secretary, Peoples Republic of Bangladesh
5. Marc Mathieu, SVP-Marketing, Unilever, United Kingdom (UK)
6. Young Kee Kim, CRO, LG, Korea
7. Hermann Simon, Chairman, Simon-Kutcher and Partners, Germany
8. Dr. Paul Temporal,Said Business School, University of Oxford, United Kingdom (UK)
9. Alan Andreasen, Professor, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University, USA
10. Hermawan Kartajaya- Founder- President, Mark Plus- World Marketing Association, Indonesia
11. Prof. Evert Gummesson, School of Business, Stockholm University, Sweden
12. Aftab Adamjee- CEO, Metro Corp, Pakistan
13. Gerard Hastings- Founder Director, Institute for Social Marketing and Centre for Tobacco Control Research at Stirling and the Open University, UK
14. Dr. Jagdish Sheth- Professor, Charles H. Kellstadt Chair of Marketing in the Goizueta Business School at Emory University, USA
15. Laura Ries- President Ries&Ries, USA
16. Punam Keller- Professor, Tuck Business School, Dartmouth College, USA
In addition to keynotes speakers,there will be an addition 50 speakers including executives, authors, professors and marketerswho will share their words and experiences at the World Marketing Summit.
For more detail information please visit: http://www.worldmarketingsummit.org/