Noida, Utter Pradesh India (PressExposure) May 16, 2011 -- Microsoft Exchange server collaboratively works with MS Outlook to provide seamless and flawless communication environment. When MS Exchange loses user profile or restricts user to access his account, entire communication gets disturbed. This disastrous situation can be controlled using Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery. The software recovers inaccessible and deleted emails from MS Exchange Server database files and converts EDB to PST file for immediate accessibility. This EDB file repair software not just repairs but also recovers deleted Exchange mailboxes as well as the permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders.
Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery is embedded with three recovery modes Automatic Analyze and Recover, Advance Scan and Rebuild Corrupted Database. Each of them has unique role and is applied according to the intensity of the error. The recovery modes deeply scans the EDB file to repair and recover data from it. After the recovery process is over, the software displays the recovered deleted items in red color for easy identification. The software comes with free to use tool for evaluating its working and functionality. Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery tool free demo version is downloadable. However, it has some limitation, which includes inability to save the recovered item, but you can view them. For more information, visit http://www.edbfile.com.
- Efficient exchange recovery software to resolve Exchange dirty shutdown situations and to meet Exchange clean shutdown state.
- Successfully repairs of Priv1.edb database file
- Retrieves deleted Exchange mailboxes and permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders and displays these items in Red color.
- Recreates the entire EDB database which can be easily mounted to MS Exchange server
- Optimize repair and recovery process by advanced setting options
- Retrieves inaccessible emails of MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 mailboxes
- Saves mailboxes of .EDB file to working .PST file which can be accessed with MS Outlook
- Retrieves emails, email properties, drafts, sent items, journal entries, calendar entries, notes, zipped attachments, images
- Retrieves complete mailboxes from the edb database file
- Supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Versions Supported
- Microsoft Exchange Server - 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Microsoft Outlook - 97, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010