Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh India (PressExposure) May 24, 2011 -- Report Reserve announces addition of HIV-AIDS Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017 Report. To access this report please visit [http://www.reportreserve.com/reportdet.php?company=GlobalData&reportid=29067]
GlobalData has released its new report, "HIV-AIDS Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global HIV/AIDS market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global HIV-AIDS therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimated the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market to be worth $12.3 billion in 2010. GlobalData expects the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% from $12.3 billion in 2010 to approximately $17.3 billion in 2017. The introduction of multi-class combination products has contributed to the growth of the market.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for seven years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTI), integrase inhibitors, protease inhibitors, fusion inhibitors, nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTI), anti-neoplastic agents, interleukin inhibitors, chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 5 (CCR5) antagonists and enzyme inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market. Key market players covered are GlaxoSmithKline and Gilead Sciences.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the HIV/AIDS therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in HIV/AIDS therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.