Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh India (PressExposure) May 24, 2011 -- Report Reserve announces addition of Suncor Energy Inc, Company Intelligence Report. To access this report please visit [http://www.reportreserve.com/reportdet.php?company=GlobalData&reportid=29061]
Suncor Energy Inc (Suncor) is an integrated energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, refining and transportation; and the manufacture of petroleum products globally. Suncor has established operations in Canada, Syria, North Sea, and Libya. The company's upstream operations mainly include the exploration, development and production of crude oil, bitumen, synthetic crude oil and natural gas. Its heavy oil production includes bitumen produced from oil sands through mining and in situ technology and upgrades it into refinery feedstock, diesel fuel and by-products. Additionally, natural gas production includes natural gas, natural gas liquid and by-products located in Western Canada. Its international and offshore segment is engaged in the exploration and production of conventional oil and gas in offshore Newfoundland, North Sea, Libya and Syria.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Key Events for 2011: This section provides the company's expected operational and financial activities in 2011. This section maps the company's focus for 2011 in nut shell.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company's historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies' existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.