Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh India (PressExposure) April 27, 2011 -- Report Reserve announces addition of Global Respiratory Care Devices Market (2010 - 2015) Report. To access this report please visit http://www.reportreserve.com/reportdet.php?company=MarketsandMarkets&report=Global%20Respiratory%20Care%20Devices%20Market%20(2010%20-%202015)&reportid=28630
The global respiratory care devices market has grown significantly over past few years and is expected to grow at a steady pace in the coming five years. Rapidly aging population, rising incidence in Chronic Obtrusive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD), technical advances in respiratory care devices market and tight budget faced by healthcare institutions are the major factors influencing the market.
Positive airway pressure devices command the largest share in the respiratory care therapeutic devices segment. Technical advances such as portability, and increased battery life are primarily influencing the growth of this market.
Emergence of home healthcare has opened new avenues for the respiratory care devices market. Currently this segment accounts for about 40 % of the end user market. Convenience and comfort in a home care environment coupled with cost advantages are the major factors driving the home healthcare market for respiratory care devices.
U.S. accounts for the largest in the global respiratory care devices market. Demographic changes and rising incidence of COPD are among the major factors influencing the market. COPD is the fourth leading cause of death in the U.S.; about 12 million Americans suffer from COPD.
This research report categorizes the respiratory care devices market on the basis of diagnostic, therapeutic & monitoring devices, and preterm respiratory care, forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the submarkets.
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the micro-markets along with more than 10 company profiles.
This research report categorizes the respiratory care devices market into the following:
- Respiratory Care Diagnostic Devices (Mass Spectrometers, Plethysmograph, Exercise Testing Equipment, Recorders, Peak Flow Meters, Pneumotachometers, Capnographs, Gas Analyzers, Spirometers)
- Respiratory Care Therapeutic Devices (Humidifiers, Nebulizers, Oxygen Concentrators, Positive Airway Pressure Devices, Reusable Resuscitators, Ventilators, Respiratory Inhalers)
- Respiratory Care Monitoring Devices & respiratory Disposables (Respiratory Care Monitoring Devices -Ventilators for respiratory Care, Pulse Oximeters; Respiratory Disposables - Disposable Oxygen Masks, Resuscitators, Tracheostomy tubes, Oxygen Cannulae)
- Preterm Respiratory Care Devices (Infant Ventilator, Nasal cannula, Oxygen hood, Endotracheal tube, Nasal CPAP, ECMO (Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation), Nitric oxide delivery unit, Resuscitation bags)
Market information will be obtained through secondary research on company websites and news articles.
Market size of the segments will be calculated using the bottom-up approach.
Market revenues of key players will be determined by primary and secondary research, which includes study of the annual reports of the company and interviews with key opinion leaders, CEOs, directors and managers.
- Respiratory Care Device manufacturers - Respiratory Care device distributors - Healthcare institutions (Hospitals, laboratories, Medical schools, and governing bodies) - Various research and consulting companies - Various research associations related to Respiratory Care Device