San Mateo, CA (PressExposure) October 26, 2009 -- Ring central offers you a communicational feature voicemail service which is very essential for any business unit to keep up with their customers and to respond for their query in a professional way. In this modern and fast world people are making use of IP phones, smart phones, PC and many more to communicate their message. This multiplicity means people can accomplish you much better, although it also creates a dilemma when trying to maintain track of each and every messages on the different devices.
The Ring Central voicemail system let you to direct calls from all of your mobile phones, landlines, and other devices into single voicemail box. This does away with the requirement to check several message lines and frees up your time. Get your messages from anyplace in the world via email or phone. You can also forward the voicemail you received to your colleagues. Staying on top of customer inquiries has by no means been easier; specially, with all these classy features:
- With the use of Ring Out for on the spot call-back by phone can be done only by a single click using the mouse you may return calls.
- With no charges you can leave and listen to voicemail messages locally.
- By no means there is any misplacement numbers, click on a phone number in your account to connect
- Customize greeting messages
- Route calls everywhere in the world
Contact RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. 999 Baker Way 5th Floor San Mateo, CA 94404 USA
Phone: 800-574-5290 925-264-3200(International)
Sales hours: 9am-8pm ET Monday - Friday