Minsk, Belau (PressExposure) March 18, 2013 -- A new section dubbed 'Events' has come to SEO PowerSuite, industry-leading SEO software by Link-Assistant.Com. The just-introduced module allows users to correlate changes in their site's SEO metrics (such as a sudden increase in rankings, a spike in the number of social shares, etc.) to the tweaks they make to their site, the SEO tactics they use, etc.
'For example, if I put up a banner leading to a specific page on my site, I'd like to see if there was a spike in traffic to that page right after I put up the banner.' says Viktar Khamianok, CEO at Link-Assistant.Com. 'So, this is basically what Events are for in SEO PowerSuite - they are for measuring how complex traffic and conversion funnels perform. And this is definitely more convenient than having to collect data from multiple sources by hand.'
What is inside SEO PowerSuite?
SEO PowerSuite is made up of four high-performing SEO tools, each of which is now to incorporate the Events feature:
1. Rank Tracker is an SEO tool for keyword research and keyword tracking. Among other things, it lets one see their site's traffic and bounce rates statistics (taken from Google Analytics).
2. WebSite Auditor is comprehensive on-page SEO software that also lets one discover highly-trafficked webpages on a site due to its integration with Google Analytics.
3. SEO SpyGlass is industry-leading backlink checker. It also allows one to see how much direct Web traffic each of the site's backlinks brings to the site.
4. LinkAssistant is SEO PowerSuite's effective link management and link verification tool.
Hence, 3 of the 4 SEO PowerSuite tools are integrated with Google Analytics, which means SEOs can now use the combination of the two SEO PowerSuite features (Google Analytics and Events) to monitor the results of various events and campaigns.
The new Events module in SEO PowerSuite
Some of the events that SEOs may want to track in SEO PowerSuite include:
- Making tweaks to the site's pages;
- Putting new links to the site;
- Publishing a guest post in a third-party resource;
- Launching an off-line promo campaign;
- Publishing a link bait piece on the site, etc.
Besides, the Events module can be used to monitor changes that occurred around the time of major search engine updates, national holidays, etc.
To learn more about how to use Events in SEO PowerSuite, please, visit http://www.link-assistant.com/news/manage-events.html
Link-Assistant.Com: home of the best Internet marketing tools
Link-Assistant.Com is a Europe-based software house best known for its SEO PowerSuite toolset. The company also recently expanded their niche with BuzzBundle Beta - an SMM tool for growing smarter and louder noise for companies online.