Mumbai, Maharashtra India (PressExposure) December 02, 2011 -- Sahara India Pariwar under its social welfare programme of 'Karmabhoomi Kartavyapoorti Yojana' provides financial assistance of Rs. 25,000/- to the family of the deceased in case of an accidental death for the residents of Lucknow. Today, under this scheme, families of 19 individuals, who lost their life in an accident, were facilitated with Rs. 25,000/- each by Shri Pushkar Verma, Area Manager Worker, Lucknow.
The scheme 'Karmabhoomi Kartavyapoorti Yojana' was announced by Shri Subrata Roy Sahara, 'Saharasri', Managing Worker and Chairman, Sahara India Pariwar on the occasion of 'Jyoti Diwas' on 1st April, 2001. Under his scheme, in the event of any accidental death of any resident of Lucknow, his/her heir receives Rs. 25,000/- as financial assistance by Sahara India Pariwar.
The Pariwar has already provided support to 155 people till 30th July, 2011 and through this scheme Rs. 38 lac & 75 thousand has already been given as financial assistance.
To obtain financial assistance under this scheme, the following criteria should be fulfilled:
As per the electoral list, the deceased should be an adult under the purview of Lucknow Nagar Nigam.
The deceased's heir has to submit an application to the organisation accompanied by some essential documents like Postmortem Report, FIR and Death Certificate etc.
List of 19 people who received the financial assistance of Rs. 25,000/- per person amounting to Rs. 475,000/- at Sahara India, Zonal Office, Sahara Trade Centre, Faizabad Road, Lucknow are:
1. Smt. Manorama, heir to Late Chedi Lal, resident of LDA Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow.
2. Smt. Mariam, heir to Late Anis Ahmad, resident of Lalkuan, Lucknow.
3. Smt. Preeti Sharma, heir to Late Vinod Kumar Sharma, resident of Mohanlalganj, Lucknow.
4. Smt. Gayatri Devi, heir to Late Devchandra Ram, resident of Manak Nagar, Lucknow.
5. Smt. Gayatri Singh Chauhan, heir to Late Amit Kumar Chauhan, resident of Alambagh, Lucknow.
6. Smt. Divya Verma, heir to Late Virendra Kumar Verma, resident of Nagariya Thakurganj, Lucknow.
7. Smt. Devki Devi Pathak, heir to Late Jagannath Pathak, resident of Hussainganj, Lucknow.
8. Sushma Kesharvani, heir to Late Mahesh Kumar Kesharvani, resident of LDA Colony, Lucknow.
9. Shri Lal Bihari Pandey, heir to Late Maya Pandey, resident of Rajendra Nagar, Lucknow.
10. Smt. Mala Srivastava, heir to Late Saurav Srivastava, resident of Rakabganj, Lucknow.
11. Smt. Beera Devi, heir to Late Raju Bharti, resident of Dilkhusha Cant., Lucknow.
12. Shri Muralidhar, heir to Late Anuj Verma, resident of Rae Bareilly, Lucknow.
13. Smt. Laxmi, heir to Late Dilip Gupta, resident of Kanpur Road, Lucknow.
14. Smt. Sahana Parveen, heir to Late Shamshad Ahmad, resident of Amberganj, Lucknow.
15. Smt. Sunaina Devi, heir to Late Sugreev Sharma, resident of Aishbag, Lucknow.
16. Smt. Sukhdevi, heir to Late Kailash, resident of Jankipuram, Lucknow.
17. Smt. Suman Srivastava, heir to Late Parasnath Srivastava, resident of Aliganj, Lucknow.
18. Smt. Pinki Mishra, heir to Late Kamalkant Mishra, resident of Khadra, Lucknow.
19. Smt. Phoolmati Rawat, heir to Late Mewalal, resident of Triveni Nagar, Sitapur Road, Lucknow.
At the occasion Shri Pushkar Verma said "We cannot compensate the lives that have been lost but we can at least fulfill our duty towards our 'Karmabhoomi', by extending financial assistance, to some extent. Sahara India Pariwar assures the residents of Lucknow that in their joys and sorrows Sahara India Pariwar is and will always be with them."
About Sahara Welfare Foundation
For Further Information, please contact:
Corporate Communications, Sahara India Pariwar
M: +919335235621; Ph: 0522-2304230