Noida, UP India (PressExposure) December 12, 2011 -- According to a new research report by RNCOS, "Saudi Arabia Education Forecast to 2013", Saudi Arabia represents the largest education industry in Middle East. With over 55% of its population below the age of 24 years, the country holds immense potential for the education sector. The country is adopting concrete efforts to develop its education sector at the primary, secondary, and higher education levels in order to satiate future knowledge demand.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, "Saudi Arabia Education Forecast to 2013", by RNCOS spread over 80 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current and expected status of the education system in Saudi Arabia. It facilitates the future forecasts on elementary, intermediate, secondary, and higher education segments, mainly focusing on potential student enrollments, requirement of staff, and colleges during 2011-2014.
Additionally, analysis of the regulatory environment along with recent industry developments has been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the Saudi Arabian education industry. Some of the report's key highlights include are as follows:
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is fast emerging as an e-learning hub.
- Students' enrollment in higher education is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2010-2014.
- The government remains the major contributor in the development of the country's higher education infrastructure and is continuously increasing its budget to be spent on its education sector.
- The US has been continuously receiving increasing number of Saudi students over the past few years.
- Acute shortage of manpower in various education streams will prove to be major cause for the demand for technical and medical courses.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM266.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Indian Education Services - A Hot Opportunity
- Brazil Education Services Market Analysis
- Indian Preschool Market Forecast
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Other-Industry.htm]