Search Engine Marketing on the Rise

Noida, India (PressExposure) April 16, 2008 -- The web has become a global game where every player is trying to prove his worth through his skills. A recent State of the Internet Report published by comScore reflects this global competition in Search Engine Marketing quite vividly.

According to the report, of the most internet users in the world, sourced by comScore, in October 2007, there were as many as 77 percent of online users spread across the globe only leaving 23% for the U.S. this is quite contradictory to the 1996 report which stated almost 2/3rd of the total online population was from the U.S.

This report makes it quite evident that internet popularity is rapidly expanding all over the world with the unexpected rise of China to second position followed by Japan and Germany, with United Kingdom standing in the fifth position only.

The unexpected growth in China makes it evident that the search engine marketing in the country is also wider than what it is expected. Homegrown websites like TecCent, Baidu and Sina are said to reach out to a greater population in China as compared to Microsoft, Google and Yahoo.

Such a revolution is also expected to soon arrive in India which at present stands at the eighth position with as many as 25.2 million users a month. Though Google and Yahoo are still the most preferred Search engines in the country, Search Engine Marketing [http://www.rupizmedia.com/search-engine-marketing] as a whole is on a growing spree and is predicted to take the world on the rocks soon. ([http://www.rupizmedia.com/])

About Rupiz Media

Meenakshi Wali
H-23,
Sector-63, Noida-201301,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Tel: +91-120-4216962
E-mail: meenakshi@rupizmedia.com
Site URL: [http://www.rupizmedia.com/]

Press Release Source: http://PressExposure.com/PR/Rupiz_Media.html

Press Release Submitted On: March 20, 2008 at 6:31 am
This article has been viewed 14624 time(s).