Hong Kong, China (PressExposure) March 23, 2009 -- Sponsored by Shanghai Textile Holding (Group) Corporation, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Shanghai Sub-council, China Chamber of International Commerce Shanghai Chamber of Commerce, and organized by Shanghai International Exhibition Co., Ltd., Shanghai Textile Technology Service & Exhibition Center and Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd., The 14th International Exhibition on Textile Industry (ShanghaiTex 2009) will be held on June 12 â 15, 2009 at Shanghai New International Expo Center, Pudong, Shanghai, PR China. The exhibition has also gained generous support from 16 provinces in China, including Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Fujian, Anhui, Hunan, Sichuan, Jiangxi, Heilongjiang, Henan, Guangdong, Shandong, Guizhou, Shanxi, Xinjiang, Yunnan, Hubei, etc. It is expected that exhibition area will reach 100,000sqm, exhibitors from 17 countries and regions, including France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Turkey, Austria, Denmark, USA, Japan, Korea, India, Singapore, Iran, PR China, Hong Kong SAR, Taiwan Province, etc, will be participated. Scale of ShanghaiTex 2009 made it the worldâs largest professional textile machinery exhibition in 2009, and it becomes the first choice for local & overseas textile manufacturers to source for the latest machineries & technologies.
Textile industry is a traditional key industry of Chinaâs economy, it also has the explicit competitiveness globally. Despite the fact that since the 2nd half of year 2008, export companies of textile industry have been suffering at different extent due to the global economic downturn, however, as Chinaâs textile industry still have its competitive edges, together with the support of government policies including increasing the export tax rebate rate for textile products and apparels from 14% to 15%, developing international & domestic markets actively, special fund to support technologies transformation and innovation, support to the advantageous backbone corporations, enforcing the acquisition of cotton and silk from the âRevitalizing Planâ, etc, which make the foreign textile machinery manufacturers still have confidence in China market. It is believed that Chinaâs textile industry is developing from âlargeâ to âstrongâ, and enterprises are taking the opportunity of existing market situation that âsurvival of the fittestâ to enlarge their market share & upgrade the product technologies.
With distinguished textile corporationsâ strong confidence in China economy, and the edges of its brand built by ShanghaiTex in previous years, ShanghaiTex 2009 has gained great support from exhibitors and textile industry. Numerous corporations will take ShanghaiTex 2009 as their most important platform for market promotion in 2009.
To further enhance and provide more organized professional services to buyers and exhibitors, there will be numerous highlights for ShanghaiTex 2009:
1. Pre-show negotiation meeting has been arranged, to assist exhibitors in understanding business direction and channel before the show, and a section for policy analysis and business consultation was newly added.
2. Newly set up âBuying Guide Zoneâ onsite to provide guiding services to buyers according to their sourcing needs.
3. The exhibition will group the exhibitors by product categories, 9 specialized product halls will be set up in ShanghaiTex 2009, including Spinning, Nonwoven & Machineries for Processing Chemical Fibers at Hall E1 & E2, Weaving Machinery at Hall E3, Spare Parts and Accessories at Hall E4. Hall W1 & W2 are for Knitting Machinery, Hall W3, W4 & W5 are specialized zone for Printing, Dyeing & Finishing Machinery.
4. To enhance the show professionalism, â2009 China Textile Industry Summitâ will be held concurrently with ShanghaiTex 2009, to provide value-added services to exhibitors and visitors. Discussion will include analyzing the impact of financial crisis on textile industry, especially the in-depth impact on textile machinery industry; exploring how the China textile & textile machinery enterprises can make use of the industry transformation opportunity to extend the application areas of textile machineries. With the theme of âCrisis & Opportunitiesâ, speech and discussion will be conducted in order to explore the better development trend for China textile machinery industry, and to boost up the industry growth and further development.
5. ShanghaiTex 2009 has invited over 60 local & overseas media to report on the latest news of the show and the professional industry & market information.
With the great expectation in China economy in 2009, ShanghaiTex 2009 will surely be a prime medium & platform for China textile industry to revitalize and to map out the future development direction, and also the best channel for exhibitors to show their development. Organizers of ShanghaiTex 2009 are striving for providing a better & more effective exhibition, to let the textile industry in China & worldwide to benefit from the exhibition as well as the recovery of China economy.
Interested parties please visit http://www.ShanghaitexOnline.com for more information about ShanghaiTex 2009.
### Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd For exhibiting enquiry, please contact Tel: (852)2516 3354 / 3519 / 3341 Fax: (852)2516 5024 Email: email@example.com Ms Eriko Chan / Ms Cello Chiu / Ms Iris Choi