San Antonio, TX (PressExposure) April 21, 2011 -- "Hop to Top with Dr. Sharma's Memory Book's Drops" -Vijay K. Sharma, Ph.D. How?
Here are 15 important questions you may need to ask yourself for your brighter future and of those around you and an answer of yes to any of these means that you may greatly benefit from what you may read further, and by buying a copy of Simple and Not So Simple Proven Ways to Sharpen Memory available only at http://www.drsharmasmicroandnanopedia.com:
1. Would I like to improve my grades in schools, certifications, colleges and universities, there is always some room for improvement, even if I am more of an A grades achiever?
2. Do I remember things all right, if so, for how long?
3. As a parent, would I like to see my children scoring better in school?
4. What can I do to help my children score better in schools, colleges and universities?
5. Would I like to see my friends, relatives, and next-of-kin successful in schools, colleges and universities?
6. Will I like to achieve goals of success, fame, recognition, self-love, advancement in my career and may be some more money?
7. Will I like to win scholarships, fellowships and the like to further my education?
8. Will my better academic achievements act as a ticket to a better job and/or a career?
9. Do I get anxiety or somewhat panicky over tests and examinations?
10. Is there some way I can prepare myself best for the tests to assure success?
11. Do I know or have I assumed that I am a Dr. /Mr. Know-it-All, confined in this Ivory-Tower of my own making, and as such there is no need to know or learn anything further?
12. Am I in denial of my academic needs or foods for thoughts?
13. Am I afraid to admit my own weaknesses to myself even when doing that will be to my advantage as I will know what needs fixing?
14. Do I agree that I make time in my schedule for important things, regardless of how busy I may be?
15. Do I agree whether in school, colleges or universities or out of it, learning is a life-long process and is dependent on memory? Better the memory, better the learning! Better the earnings!! And better the quality-of-life!!!
Apart from hard-work, memory plays a pivotal role in achieving such goals and the e-book Simple and Not So Simple Proven Ways to Sharpen Memory answers some of these questions, my and your wants, needs and may be some prayers and is designed to steer the way clear to your success.
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SUCCESS, HAPPY LEARNING, and A HAPPY LIVING!
PLEASE PASS ON THE WORD TO THOSE WHO YOU MAY FEEL BENEFIT FROM THE INFORMATION.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.