Noida, U.p India (PressExposure) June 06, 2011 -- Many complexities are involved with MS Outlook email client when it creates e-communication environment in offline mode. Hence, when offline folder OST file get corrupted many troubles loom the organization other than inaccessibility of the OST file email items. An OST file when get corrupted it becomes completely inaccessible when tried to access directly. To regain accessibility users need to convert OST to PST. Because there is no built-in method to convert OST to PST, using third party solution remains as the sole solution. Kernel for OST to PST is one easy solution that provides time-effective and result-oriented outcome.
Kernel for OST to PST can ably handle all types of error cause due to conditions like Microsoft Exchange server downtime, server crash, accidental user account deletion, database corruption, etc. Kernel for OST to PST to convert OST to PST uses advance algorithm to scan the orphaned or inaccessible Exchange OST files. It recovers email messages and other items to minimize the loss in data disaster. It works can successfully to recover email items from inaccessible OST files created using Microsoft Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2010 or MS Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000. This OST to PST conversion tool comes with demo version so as to provide practical experience of its working. You can obtain more information from http://www.convertosttopst.co.uk.
1) Successfully retrieves emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, posts, appointments, meeting requests, distribution lists, task requests, journals, notes, etc. with complete accuracy.
2) Easily recovers email properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, and date.
3) Retrieves emails in Plain Text, RTF, and HTML format conveniently.
4) Retrieves attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages and embedded in HTML bodies.
5) Converts password protected OST files to PST, both compressible encryption and high encryption are supported.
6) Recovered items are saved in Personal Storage (.pst) file that are readable by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible email clients.
7) Provides various options to save OST items into PST, DBX, EML, or MSG format.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0
MS Outlook - 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 and 97
Outlook Express - 6.0, 5.5, 5.0 and 4.0