Amsterdam, Netherlands (PressExposure) March 12, 2011 -- IBB International, international provider of business information, launched today the agenda for their 2nd Annual Social Media Event this coming May, 19th-20th in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Navana Kundu and Ines van Bavel, Head of Production IBB International, presented the agenda of their summit today. Regarding Kundu, Social Media Marketing in Europe are challenging many topics but one of the main ones is: How to Drive Real Return on your Social Media Strategy.
Other important challenges which you will get answers on during the summit and workshops are:
* Incorporating Social Media Strategy into your Company,
* Enhancing Corporate Branding through Social Media,
* Embedding Latest Tools on Social Media Metrics & Measurement
* Taking Advantage of Social Search & Advertising Possibilities
* Enlarging your scoop through Mobile Social Networking.
The day will start with an inspiring Keynote of US social media expert and author (so-called Guru):
David Meerman Scott. He has written hundreds of magazine articles and seven books. His most famous ones (#1 Bestsellers for a long time):
* The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to use news releases, blogs, podcasts, viral marketing and online media to reach your buyers directly (Hardcover 2007, revised paperback edition 2009, second edition 2010) * Real-Time Marketing & PR: How to Instantly Engage Your Market, Connect with Customers, and Create Products that Grow Your Business Now (2010)
Two other ones: Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead: What Every Business Can Learn from the Most Iconic Band in History (2010 with Brian Halligan) and World Wide Rave: Creating Triggers that get Millions of People to Spread your Ideas and Share your Stories (2009)
Kundu continues: after the success of last years conference, the events returns to Amsterdam and we are happy to announce that we have already engaged very qualified speakers of companies like Hewlett-Packard, ABN AMRO, Nike and more...
We asked Navana Kundu what the day will bring to the participants. Kundu replied: the participants and speakers will share their expertise and knowledge and present themselves for open questioning along with some great tools and tips. At the end of the day the participants will see how they can make optimum use of all the new social media strategies & tools and therefore how they will improve the business of their company.
19th May 2011: Pre-Summit (separate registration possible): 11 AM-2 PM including Informal Network Lunch, Amsterdam
19th May Afternoon: Start 2nd Annual Pan-European Social Media Summit 2011, Amsterdam
20th May 2011: (Optional): Choose In Depth Workshop Social Media from topics like: Social Media Marketing Strategies, Social Media & CRM Systems, Crisis Communications & Social Media, Mobile Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing, Social Search and Social Advertising and more.
Contact information: IBB International
International Institute for Benchmarking & Best Practices
phone + 31 20 222 33 01
LinkedIn invitation to our Group Social Media for Europe: [http://www.internetbusinessinfo.net/go/GroupInvitation]