Woburn, MA (PressExposure) November 29, 2011 -- "For a while now, Fortune 500 companies have been incorporated private social media tools into their operations to share knowledge, promote innovation and improve operational efficiencies, but franchises, for the most part, have not used social media, except for creating Facebook or Twitter pages for their customers" said Evan Hackel, principal of Ingage Consulting and featured speaker at Franchise OPS. "We will cover, as part of OPS, how there are a number of ways franchises can utilize social media to improve operations efficiency and improve communications throughout an organization overall."
Franchise OPS will cover how to use social media to create:
- Collaboration and engagement within a franchisee council and with the franchisor.
- Think tanks for franchises to privately brainstorm new ideas among franchisees.
- Training teams for new product launches.
- Vehicles to find appropriate personnel with a certain skill set within a franchise organization.
"We've billed this as a one-of-a-kind event because very few, if any, franchise conferences are dedicated to franchise operations, particularly for C-level executives," said Hackel. "The added element of how social media can improve franchise operations gives Franchise OPS even more cache."
In addition to the nuances of how social media and franchise operations, a sampling of workshops to be held includes:
- Real World Franchise Compliance
- Turning a Survey into a Powerful Management Tool
- Supercharge Operational Excellence with Web 2.0 Technology
- Making the Most of Franchise System Buying Services
Beyond the educational benefits, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities with C-level franchise executives, Franchise OPS offers the added bonus of being approved for 300 CFE credits by the International Franchise Association.
Franchise OPS will be held on December 6 and 7 at the Twelve Hotel - Centenniel Park in Atlanta, Georgia. Interested parties can register for the Franchise OPS for $599 if you take the Franchise OPS survey within five days of registering, $699 if you do not. Five spots are still available. You can register online at http://www.franchiseoperationssummit.com.
Franchise OPS is sponsored by Franchise Business Review, Kilpatrick Townsend, Actio Marketing, BizUnite, FranConnect and Ingage Consulting. For complete information on Franchise OPS, please visit http://www.franchiseoperationssummit.com.