Noida, U.p India (PressExposure) June 03, 2011 -- MS Exchange Server database uses EDB files to store all the messages and other items of the user mailbox account present on the Exchange Server. An Exchange Server database contains thousands of user accounts along with the message headers, message text and standard attachments. When Exchange Server database files get corrupt due to some or the other reason, uses are not able to access their mailbox account. This is turn renders it impossible to access emails and other personal messages from the Exchange Server mailbox account. In such a scenario, it becomes important to restore Exchange Server and recover the user mailbox.
In order to restore Exchange Server and rebuilt it, users can opt for tools like Kernel Recovery for Exchange Server. This tool helps users to repair corrupt EDB files and rebuild a new database. Furthermore, this software allows users to access their emails and other items of the mailbox by converting the EDB files into PST files. Upon conversion, PST files can be easily accessed using MS Outlook email client. Kernel Recover for Exchange Server can repair large sized EDB database with accuracy and resolve errors associated with dirty system shutdown and checksum errors. Moreover, this tool can repair Priv1.EDB and pub.EDB files in order to rebuild the corrupt database.
Kernel recovery for Exchange Server is equipped with three highly optimum data recovery modes, which enable in scanning the corrupt files and converting the EDB files into PST file format. The recovery modes, viz., Automatic Analyze and Recover Mode, Advance Scan Mode and Rebuild Corrupted Database Mode facilitates EDB repair and recover complete user mailboxes. The recovered emails, contacts, address books, appointments, journals, notes, tasks and zip attachments have their structure and metadata preserved in the PST format. This software works as a reliable tool to restore Exchange Server and recover corrupt EDB files with accuracy.
For more details about the important features, functionalities and capabilities of this software, visit http://www.restoreexchangeserver.com
1) Efficient Exchange recovery software that resolves Exchange dirty shutdown situations and meets Exchange clean shutdown state
2) Supports repairing of Priv1.EDB database file
3) Recovers deleted Exchange mailboxes and permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders and displays these items in Red color
4) Rebuilds the entire EDB database which can be easily mounted to MS Exchange Server
5) Optimize repair and recovery process by advanced setting options
6) Recovers inaccessible emails of MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 mailboxes
7) Saves mailboxes of .EDB file to working .PST file which can be accessed with MS Outlook
8) Recovers emails, email properties, drafts, sent items, journal entries, calendar entries, notes, zipped attachments, images
9) Recovers complete mailboxes from the EDB database file
Kernel Recovery for Exchange Server is compatible with MS Exchange Server versions 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. This software utility can be availed or free using the demo version. The free demo version of this software can efficiently restore Exchange Server and recover the EDB files. However, users will not be able to save the recovered data with this version and product key of the software has to be purchased.