Rajpura, India (PressExposure) July 18, 2008 -- Keep your downlines and customers happy by offering professional As a Network Marketer, you will be competing with hundreds, if not thousand of other customer service.
1. When you make your first Network Marketing sale, follow-up with the customer. You could write a simple "thank you" email and include an advertisement for other products that may benefit the consumer. You should follow-up every few months to check if there are any new needs the customer has.
2. You could inform your customers of other similar products that may complement the current Network Marketing product of interest. When the customer is at the order page, let them know of a few extra related products you have for sale. They could just add it to their original order.
3. Let your customers know of any benefits they could receive if they refer four customers to your Network Marketing web site, for example, they could receive a full rebate of their purchase price. By allowing 1 customer to benefit, this will turn one sale into three sales, simply by referrals and word of mouth sales.
4. When you sell a product, give your customers the option of joining your Network Marketing program so they can make commissions selling your product. This will allow you to leverage on their contacts and multiply the sale you just made.
5. Sell the reprint/reproduction rights to your advertising products for your Network Marketing business opportunity. You could include an ad on or with the product for other products you sell. You could make sales for the reproduction rights and sales on the back end product.
6. You could cross promote your product with other businesses' products in a package deal. By doing joint ventures, you can expose your network marketing products and service to customers you otherwise would never have know. Do this by including an ad or flyer for the MLM product you sell and have other businesses sell it for you.
7. When you ship out or deliver your product, include a coupon for other related products you sell in the package. This will attract them to buy more products from you and bring repeat sales to your Network Marketing business.
8. Send your customers a catalog of add-on products for the original product they purchased. This could be upgrades, special services, attachments, etc. If they enjoy your product they will buy the extra add-ons.
9. Sell gift certificates for your products to your customers. One way to do this is to inform the customer of a scheduled price increase and a gift certificate is a way to lock down the price. You'll make sales from the purchase of the gift certificate, when the recipient cashes it in. They could also buy other items from your web site.
10. Send your customers free sample products with their product package. The freebies should have your MLM Company's name printed on them. It could be bumper stickers, ball caps, t-shirts etc. This will expose other people to your MLM company and business opportunity.