Green Bay, WI (PressExposure) March 26, 2013 -- SparkNET has announced that they are now offering a 2-day weekend class aimed at teaching aspiring app developers the basics of producing an iPhone or iPad application. The class, Intro to Xcode and iOS, will guide students through the mobile app development process and culminate in the creation of a mobile app prototype.
* Become familiar with the app development process.
* Gain an understanding of storyboards.
* Learn how use the Interface Builder
* Understand Table Views
* Learn the MapKit framework
Benefits of attending:
* Create a mobile app prototype
* Receive a certificate of course completion
* Demonstrate your app development skills
* Tour the state-of-the-art SparkNET facilities
Who should attend:
* Mac/iOS enthusiasts and hobbyists
* Android developers
* PC/Mac software developers
* Aspiring mobile app developers
All skills learned will be directly applicable to the development of fully-functional mobile applications for Apple products.
Classes are being offered on multiple dates. To learn more, or to sign up, go to http://SparkNET.net/classes/
Marc Stevens, Product Marketing Manager, SparkNET
(920) 632-7790 x2106 -- firstname.lastname@example.org