Los Angeles, California (PressExposure) May 16, 2011 -- Multimodal Logistics Service Center (MLC) which supports: Four Existing Major Mediterranean Maritime Ports: Croatia: Rijeka, Pula; Italy: Trieste-Magara; Slovenia: Koper; and Two International Gateway Airports for Croatia: Rijeka (on Krk Island) and Pula (on Istria Peninsula); One Trans-European Rail System: (Commercial Service Area: within one day drive to approximately 500 million in population).
Project Focus will be Regional Energy & Infrastructure Gateway Transport Project providing tenants centralized operations for Banking, Finance, Food and Fuel Entire complex will be smart-wired and by a state of the art mega-Processor/Server and Visualization Command Center for Monitoring Global Logistics and provides the region and this project with a comprehensive smart system of data tools for tracking of utilities: energy/ electricity, waste, water, e-commerce, purchasing, carbon footprint and other sustainability modalities. Service Alliance Partners (equity providers and end-users) are the municipalities of Rijeka, Matulji, Opatija and Klana.
Construction of Facilities will begin in July 2011 and will take three years to complete.
1. 1,500,000 Square Feet of Climate Controlled Warehouse and Distribution Hub services all of Central and Eastern Europe as well as all former South and Eastern Bloc States. Food and Fuel Processing Facilities + 100,000 Sq. Ft. Bonded Warehouse
2. 20,000 Sq. Ft. Cryogenic De-flashing Service & Treatment Center. (20 cryogenic-processors) serviced by on-site logistics
3. 30,000 Sq. Ft. Industrial Liquid Gas Production Plant
4. 180 MW Developing a Privately Owned Co-Generation (Primary Gas) Complex; all MW's are pre-sold to EU grid with project permits available for another 500MW
5. Multimodal Transport Service Depot (rail, truck/lorry, air, sea); directly on Trans-Europe Corridor for both rail & trucked Containers
6. Free Trade Zone (EXIM goods, ecommerce invoicing & banking, gaming, manufacturing and professional trade & education training centers)
7. Commercial Bank in active Acquisition negotiation
8. 200,000 Sq Ft. mini-expo Center, including Enterprise Outsourcing Zone: focused on Outsourced Services owned and operated by MLC Services on behalf of Overseas Alliance Partners
9. International Trade Development & Trade Finance Bank to service Tenants
10. 280 key 3 Star Business Hotel
11. Regional commercial convention centre inter-connected with mini-expo facilities
12. Technical Trade School; Tertiary Education English Speaking University for Multi-Academic Disciplines and certified professional training programs
13. Independent (Project Owned Cooperative) Green-Energy Distribution System; with permits for developing another 500 MW in Europe. NOTE: PPA's available in 2011.
14. Bulk Break Commodities Capacity and Packaging Services in the Mediterranean region.
15. Agricultural Exchange for horticulture and forestry: wool, water, food, beverage, health and cosmetics.