Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra India (PressExposure) January 30, 2012 -- Statkraft AS (Statkraft) is an energy group engaged in producing electricity using fossil fuels and renewable energy sources. The company generates electricity through hydro, wind, coal, gas, and nuclear sources of energy. It generates, distributes, and sells power and provides services in constructing gas power plants. In addition, the company also trades electricity on international power exchanges. The company has 264 power and district heating plants (wholly and partly owned) with a total installed capacity of 15,806 MW and the annual production amounting to 56.9TWh. The company through its subsidiaries serves more than 600,000 business and household customers. It mainly operates through its 10 offices in Europe. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Statkraft-AS-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Statkraft AS Key Recent Developments
Nov 04, 2011: Statkraft To Reopen Smola Wind Farm To General Public
Oct 12, 2011: Statkraft Decides To Close Access To Smola Wind Farm
Sep 30, 2011: Statkraft Starts Construction Of Second CCPP At Knapsack In Hurth, Germany
Sep 21, 2011: ANDRITZ Hydro Receives Order From Cetin Enerji For Supply Of Hydropower Equipment
Sep 16, 2011: Statkraft To Build Its Third 517 MW Hydropower Plant In Turkey
Statkraft AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Statkraft-AS-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131