Pranburi, Prachuapkhiri Khan Nippon (PressExposure) June 21, 2011 -- Hammam Beach Resort & Spa has been designed specially for your holiday and allows you to relax in the sea breeze of Lipe Island.
Pick one of the 18 deluxe villas ranging from Deluxe Villa, Garden Beach Villa, Family Beach Villa and Beach Front Villa which were designed to fulfill your every moment needs.
This summer Hammam Beach Resort & Spa is offering special promotions for nature lovers: 50% discount on any room.
- Garden Villa (1 Bedroom) Promotion price 2,000 instead of 4,000 / 2 person / night
- Deluxe Villa (1 Bedroom) Promotion price 2,500 instead of 5,000 / 2 person / night
- Beach Front Villa (1 Bedroom) Promotion price 3,000 instead of 6,000 / 2 person / night
- Family Villa (2 bedrooms) Promotion price 4,000. - instead of 8,000 / 4 person / night
All villas are equipped with: air condition, hot water, cable TV. On site you'll also find a swimming pool and a restaurant.
- All room rates included 10% service charge and 7% VAT.
- Included breakfast & dinner set
- Free internet at the Reception
- Extra person/mattress will be charged 1,000 Baht/person/night included breakfast & dinner
- Children under 5 -12 years old sharing with parents will be charged 50% for breakfast & dinner
- Check In time is 14:00 hrs. (2 pm.), check out time is 12:00 hrs. (Noon)
- Cancellation must be made in advance within 7 days prior to arrival date otherwise the cancellation charge 50% of the total amount will be applied under resort policy
- All rates are subject to change without notice in advance and are quoted in Thai Baht
- This promotion is valid from now until October 31, 2011.
Relax beside a large outdoor swimming pool located just a few steps from your villa or sunbath under the nice blue sky directly on the beach.
Take a boat trip to experience the natural surroundings of Hin Ngam Island the "beautiful stone island" rising from polished stones naturally shaped by waves, visit Kai Island, Adang Rawi Island and many others small surrounding islands.
Choose from popular water activities: snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing and sea kayaking to experience Lipe Island in a different way.