, United Kingdom (PressExposure) July 24, 2008 -- In keeping with its mission to help entrepreneurs and business people become more successful, the Sunday Times Enterprise network has joined forces with business TV provider yourBusinessChannel to deliver free, top level business video featuring advice and tips from the worlds leading business experts and brands (http://www.enterprisenetwork.ie/â">http://www.enterprisenetwork.ie/).
With online video one of the top means by which people access information, the yourBusinessChannel content provides a great extra resource for viewers, providing a level of advice thatâs never been available before. The shows include top level sales and marketing advice from Saatchi and Saatchi Global CEO Kevin Roberts and social networking tips from ecademy founder Penny Power (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3qwsuuUXI4&feature=relatedâ"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3qwsuuUXI4&feature=related).
yourBusinessChannel Global Syndication Manager Andre Dent says: âThis strategic partnership with the Sunday Times will take our shows to an even wider audience of business people and entrepreneurs in the UK. People who want punchy, practical advice from the worldâs top experts, whenever, wherever.â
* You can view this item along, with other yourBusinessChannel news at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/blog.aspxâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/blog.aspx
* Find out more about broadcasting yourBusinessChannel shows on your website or blog at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/partner.aspxâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/partner.aspx
* If you know a world-class expert who should be interviewed by a yourBusinessChannel journalist, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/contact.aspxâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/contact.aspx
* If you are a journalist looking for further information or to interview someone, click through to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/press.aspxâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/press.aspx
* To watch yourBusinessChannel shows free, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.comâ"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com
* If you have not heard of yourBusinessChannel and wonder what it is, take a look at this http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/Show.aspx?section=General&show=282â"> http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/Show.aspx?section=General&show=282 Press release distribution by PressReleasePoint