Pittsburgh, (PressExposure) March 29, 2012 -- Last minute W2 and 1099 form preparers facing April 2 tax form electronic filing deadline can try out ezW2 software for 2012 tax season. The affordable, super-simple, custom streamlined W2 1099 Printing software - available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2_software.asp. Payroll tax software developer Halfpricesoft.com announced the inclusion of this new W2, W3, 1099 and 1096 tax forms electronically filing feature with the release of ezW2 software for Year 2012 tax season.
E-filing capability is one of several updates to the latest edition of the popular W2 and 1099 software for preparing and printing W2, W3, 1099-misc and 1096 tax forms. Other updates include updated versions of all the forms (W2, W3, 1099, 1099-misc and 1096) and the addition of form-level help buttons.
"Adding e-filing capability seemed like a natural progression given the increased use of the internet for tax filing," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "Now customers can use ezW2 to not only prepare and print W2's and related forms, but also file them electronically with the Social Security Administration and IRS."
For customers who want to file their W2, W3, 1099 and 1096 tax forms electronically, the new e-filing feature in ezW2 generates a submission file that is saved to the user's hard drive. The user can then upload the submission file to the Social Security Administration's Business Services Online site or the Internal Revenue Services' Filing Information Returns Electronically (FIRE) site.
The main features of the new edition of W-2 & 1099-misc software for 2012 tax season include:
(1) EzW2 can print 2 forms on one red form sheet - using half as many expensive red form sheets
(2) EzW2 eliminates need for W2 Copy A and W3 by laser printing Social Security Administration-approved substitutes on plain white paper
(3) Users save valuable time by eliminating the learning curve - ezW2 is designed to be simple and intuitive, allowing users to get started right away
(4) Users save valuable time by importing employee data and contractor data from csv file - no need for users to enter the data one by one.
(5) Users save even more time by saving form data for later use and modification
(6) Support unlimited companies, unlimited form printing with one flat rate
(7) Support PDF feature
(8) Support e-file feature
No more w-2 and 1099 filing headaches. To start the free test drive of ezW2 software, visit