Delhi, Delhi India (PressExposure) September 17, 2014 -- Testing Recipes announces the release of "Search Engine Testing" a book on web search ecosystem. The book brings out hidden insights of web search, which are hard to find elsewhere. The book is printed by Amazon and is available in all major stores across the globe.
The IT growth over the past few years brought a forefront focus on Search Engines. The movement was quick and then no one realized when they transitioned from a reference standpoint to the current arena where they affect pretty much everyone in this world.
There is also a lot of misunderstanding in terms of how the web works, what influences the search, and what can be done to make it a positive experience. There is no scarcity in the number of examples to prove as to how the web was exploited by spammers, black hats, and Organizations. The internal search engine processes are not shared publicly and are heavily guarded by trade secrets, confidentiality clauses, and NDA agreements.
There are also a large number of jobs available, which are not advertised openly. These jobs give a decent career options, a flexibility of work from home, and at the same time advantage of working with the best brand names. Well, no one can really guarantee a job but the book contents ensure the reader reaches the final gate in shortest possible time. There will also not be any surprises during the exam.
This book is for:
- Usability Testers, UI Testers, and Web Testers who want to understand the manual testing of Search
- Anyone who wants to know the insights on how the web search works. The knowledge can be used to make informed choices for personal or professional tasks.
- Highly recommended for people who do not want to get trapped in the world of web, which is full of scams and deceitful practices? The book highlights the categories of web scams, how to detect scams, and finally the reporting part.
- Career - this book cannot guarantee the job, but will give a methodical direction towards:
1. Doing the Groundwork - Search Engine Introduction followed by concepts
2. Creating a winning resume that gets shortlisted.
3. Types of Jobs available and Application process
4. Cracking the Exam
5. Building a Career in Web Search Evaluation
6. Next Steps