San Ramon, California (PressExposure) December 18, 2007 -- The Clever Keyboard Indicator is a program which stays in your Windows system tray and displays "Caps Lock", "Num Lock" and "Scroll Lock" status, allows you to switch key status, plays a sound when the key status changed and many more...
Features at a glance
* Display and switch "Caps Lock", "Num Lock" and "Scroll Lock" key status;
* Play a sound when "Caps Lock", "Num Lock" or "Scroll Lock" status is changed or "Ins" key is pressed;
* Display OSD (on screen display) text when a key is pressed;
* Click through OSD text while it is displayed;
* Add your own keys or key combinations and select a sound for added keys (key combinations);
* Save/load your key settings to/from a file;
* Multi-Language support.
The Clever Keyboard Indicator fully compatible with all Microsoft Windows XP and Vista features. You can use transparent style for OSD (on screen display) and mouse click through OSD text while it is displayed.
If you frequently press "Caps Lock", "Num Lock" or "Ins" keys, want to have a sound notification when keys are pressed, have a wireless keyboard without "Caps Lock", "Num Lock" or "Scroll Lock" indicators then Clever Keyboard Indicator will be the best solution for you - try it once and you will see the difference it makes!