Cebu City, Philippines (PressExposure) October 22, 2009 -- Aside from the popular manufacturers of different mobile phone, like Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, and Motorola, other manufacturers of mobile phones have steadily risen in the market. One of which is HTC. HTC Corporation, formerly High Tech Computer Corporation, is a Taiwan-based manufacturer of primarily Microsoft Windows Mobile-based portable devices. HTC, other than Cellular phones for sale, have also been known as the Original design manufacturer for the following companies that retail Windows Mobile-based PDAs: Dell, Fujitsu-Siemens, HP/Compaq, i-mate, Krome, Palm, Sharp Corporation, and UTStarcom. It also manufactures ultra-mobile PCs.
HTC Mobile Phones One notable brand of HTC cellular phones for sale is the T-Mobile G1. In October 2008, T-Mobile released G1, the first smartphone to use Google's Android software. The phone hardware is manufactured by HTC and is compliant with the open standards telecom effort of the Open Handset Alliance. Today, HTC have released several cellular phones for sale in the 2009 market. Some of its notable releases are the HTC A Series or Android phone including the HTC Tattoo and HTC Magic as well as the HTC T-Series or Touch Series including the HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Touch Diamond2, HTC Touch Pro2, and HTC Hero.
* HTC Tattoo o Announced on September 8, 2009, this is the second phone to feature the HTC Sense interface. Unlike other Android powered mobile phones from HTC, the Tattoo features a resistive touchscreen instead of capacitive. This will bring down the manufacturing cost so that the device can reach a larger market.
* HTC Magic o The HTC Magic is the second handset by HTC that uses the Android operating system (the first being the HTC Dream). Like the HTC Dream; the Android Market application, which allows users to download new software applications from third-party developers, as well as provides publicly-viewable ratings and comments, is also included with the device.
* HTC Touch Cruise o Also known as the HTC P3650 or its codename the HTC Polaris 100, is a Windows Mobile 6-powered Pocket PC. In January 2009, HTC announced a completely redesigned device, also called the HTC Touch Cruise. It was the first device to feature HTC Footprints.
* HTC Touch Diamond2 o A successor to HTC Touch Diamond, it is the first device to feature a revamped version of HTC's TouchFLO 3D GUI, an interface first seen on its predecessor. It is released with Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1, but can be upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.5. According to an early roadmap leak, an AT&T-branded would be known as AT&T Warhawk and this version will release in the US on 6th October, 2009 with 3.2 megapixel camera unlike European version with 5 megapixel.
* HTC Touch Pro2 o The HTC Touch Pro2 is an enhanced version of the HTC Touch Pro with a left-side slide-out QWERTY keyboard. The Touch Pro2 smartphone's functions include those of a camera phone and a portable media player in addition to text messaging and multimedia messaging. It also offers Internet services including e-mail, instant messaging, web browsing, and local Wi-Fi connectivity. All versions feature TouchFLO 3D.