Brockton, MA (PressExposure) February 03, 2011 -- Start 2011 with a fresh and clean slate! The Maids Residential Cleaning Service gifts its clients and the local community with the Top Five Home Cleaning Resolutions to help make it easy for them to keep their cleaning resolutions a healthy habit all year long.
The Maids is the leading residential cleaning franchise on the North Shore, South Coast and Greater Boston area and is one of the only companies that clean for health. The Maids uses it's exclusive 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System for residential cleaning. This unique cleaning method provides customers with cleaner, healthier homes through their distinctive cleaning products and equipment, as well as their strategic, methodic cleaning approach.
Get a fresh and clean start to 2011 and make it last the whole year through with these helpful cleaning habits from The Maids:
1. Make it a habit to de-clutter your sink before going to bed. That way, your morning's dishes can be put directly into the dishwasher easily, and not heap up in your sink.
2. Make a habit of shaking your door rugs outside at least once a week. Not only will you reduce the amount of dirt and debris coming into your home, you can lessen efforts to sweep and mop dirt in the house, and keeping germs at bay.
3. Make a habit of cleaning your refrigerator handle. It takes only a few seconds to do with a disinfectant wipe, and ensures germs and bacteria don't spread.
4. Make a habit of dry mopping your home's hard surface floors with an electrostatic mop. This tool literally attracts and grabs dust and dirt, keeping your floors clean always.
5. Make a habit of using microfiber cloth for your house cleaning. Like electrostatic mops, they can attract dust easily, making cleaning easier and faster. Microfiber cleaning cloths are great for ceramics, as well as chrome fixtures.
Getting to a great start and turning it into helpful habits is what keeps homes clean. With these five house cleaning tips, homeowners may be able to ensure a healthy and happy environment for their families - the same wishes that The Maids hopes for all its clients and the local community.
For more information on The Maids' Flu Prevention Plan and what you can do to ensure a clean and healthy home environment for your family, visit http://www.themaidssouthshore.com today. To get a detailed description of The Maids' residential cleaning services, call 508-506-1065 today.