Miami, FL (PressExposure) January 20, 2014 -- The New Miami Subs Grill, Florida's largest regional franchise, is rolling out two new sandwich promotions for the New Year- Signature Pretzel Bun Sandwiches starting at $5.99 and 6-inch Philly Cheesesteaks, plus a side of fries, for only $4.99 each. Both promotions will officially launch in all restaurants as of January 13 and will be available for purchase until February 28, 2014.
"We're kicking off 2014 with some exciting new sandwich offerings that we know will entice new customers to experience The New Miami Subs Grill," says CEO Richard Chwatt. "Guests can expect premium ingredients and fresh, big flavors, all at a great value."
With the slogan "We Do Pretzel Buns Better," Miami Subs introduces three Signature Pretzel Bun Sandwiches to their menu--Char-Grilled Chicken with 100% white breast filet for $6.29, Angus Steakburger with 100% fresh Black Angus beef for $6.59, and Krispy Chicken Tenders featuring 100% white meat for $5.99-- served on a pretzel buns. All sandwiches will be topped with Miami Subs' tangy South Beach sauce and piled high with bacon, Swiss American cheese, red onion, tomato and leaf lettuce.
"We believe our Signature Pretzel Bun Sandwiches are the best on the market, and we're encouraging loyal fans and pretzel bun enthusiasts to come in and taste the difference," says Vice President of Marketing Steven Klass. "Plus, our famous South Beach sauce adds a great kick."
A new "Philly Born, Miami Made" promotional campaign features six-inch Philly sandwiches - a celebrated menu item for the franchise for over twenty years, in seven savory flavors served with a side of fries, at a limited-time price of $4.99 each. All cheesesteaks at The New Miami Subs Grill are prepared fresh with grilled marinated steak sourced straight from Philadelphia, served on a baked sub roll.
"For over twenty years, Miami Subs has been the go-to fast casual restaurant brand to count on for mouthwatering, authentic Philly Cheesesteaks. We pride ourselves on serving grilled marinated steak, straight from Philly, as they have always been. To be able to offer these signature classics throughout this January and February for just under $5 each, which includes our popular French fries, is a testament to show just how committed The New Miami Subs Grill is to delivering value and good taste to our customers," explains CEO Richard Chwatt.
Miami Subs Fried recently placed as finalists for "Best Fries" in the Best of South Florida awards by the Sun Sentinel.
6-inch Philly Cheesesteaks at The New Miami Subs Grill include:
- The Original - grilled marinated steak with grilled onions smothered in Swiss American cheese
- The Classic - grilled marinated steak served with onions, green peppers and sautÃ©ed mushrooms
- The Works - grilled marinated steak served with fresh crisp lettuce, onions, vine ripe tomatoes, topped with whipped mayonnaise
- Fajita Cheesesteak - grilled marinated steak, onions, green peppers and chipotle BBQ sauce, topped with shredded cheddar cheese and freshly diced tomatoes
- Italian Cheesesteak - grilled marinated steak, onions and Provolone cheese, topped with marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Nacho Ordinary - grilled marinated steak with onions, jalapeÃ±os, nacho cheese sauce and crunchy onion rings.
- The Chicken Philly - grilled seasoned chicken with grilled onions, smothered in Swiss American cheese.
With participating locations now offering breakfast and beer, wine and champagne--The New Miami Subs Grill continues to provide guests with a full range of quality dining options, made fresh to order.