Cebu City, Philippines (PressExposure) May 29, 2009 -- According to a number of online free ads Philippines sites and retailers across the country, Nokia is still their most in demand cellularphonesforsale today. Though Sony Ericsson and Samsung are quickly gaining success in the market, Nokia is still considered as the top mobile phone in the world, especially after announcing two of their upcoming mobile phones that features their second touch screen phone and their first ever 8 mega pixel camera phone.
Nokia N97 The Nokia N97 is an upcoming "mobile computer" by Nokia, announced on December 2, 2008. It will be Nokia's second touch screen phone (The first one being Nokia 5800 XpressMusic) based on the Nokia S60 platform. Features found in the mobile phone include:
* Form: Side-slide with tilting screen * Volume: 88 cc * Dimensions: 117.2 x 55.3 x 15.9 mm (18.25 mm at thickest point) * Weight (with battery): 150 g * Additional size and shape information: o Sliding tilt mechanism
* Display Size: 3.5" * Resolution: 640 x 360 pixels * Colors: Up to 16.7 million colors * Screen: Resistive touch screen with separate touch foil and touch feedback * Other features: o Brightness control o Orientation sensor o Proximity sensor o Ambient light detector
* Battery: BP-4L 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery * Talk time (maximum): o GSM up to 570 min o WCDMA up to 360 min * Standby time (maximum): o GSM up to 430 h o WCDMA up to 400 h * Video playback time (maximum): VGA 30fps * Video recording time (maximum): up to 1 h per clip * Music playback time (maximum): up to 40 h
* Expandable: Yes, MicroSD memory card slot, hot swappable, up to 16 GB * Internal memory: 32 GB
* Bluetooth version 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate * TV out * Support for local and remote SyncML synchronisation * High-Speed USB 2.0 (micro USB connector) * 3.5 mm AV connector
* GPRS class A, multislot class 32 * WCDMA maximum speed up to 3.6 Mbps * HSDPA maximum speed up to 3.6 Mbps * WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g maximum speed up to 11Mbps/54Mbps
Nokia N86 8MP The Nokia N86 8MP is an upcoming Symbian Series 60 mobile phone. One of its main selling points is its photography features. It is Nokia's first cellularphonesforsale to have an 8 megapixel sensor, and features both multiple aperture settings and a mechanical shutter (uncommon features by the standards of camera phones), and a Carl Zeiss lens with a wide angle of view (28mm equivalent). It also has auto focus and a duel LED flash. Video capture resolution is 640 x 480 pixels at 30 frames per second.
* Form: 2-way slider * Dimensions: 103.4 x 51.4 x 16.5-18.5 mm * Weight (with battery): 149 g * Volume: 84 cc * Additional size and shape information: o 2-way slider with spring assistance mechanism o Kick-stand
Display and User Interface
* Size: 2.6" * Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA) * Color: Up to 16.7 million colours * Display: Active Matrix OLED technology * Other Features: o Brightness control o Orientation sensor o Ambient light detector
* Battery: BL-5K 1200 mAh Li-Ion battery * Talk time (maximum): o GSM up to 6.9 h o WCDMA up to 4.5 h o VoIP over WLAN up to 11 h * Standby time (maximum): o GSM up to 363 h o WCDMA up to 363 h * Browsing time with packet data (maximum): Up to 7 h * Video playback time (maximum): * VGA 30fps up to 7.0 h o QCIF 15fps up to 5.5 h * Video recording time (maximum): up to 3 h * Video call time (maximum): 3.2 h * Music playback time (maximum): up to 30 h * Music playback time via FM transmitter (maximum): Up to 18 h
* Expandable: microSD memory card slot, hot swappable, max. 16 GB * Internal memory: 8GB: o ROM 77.0 o RAM 74.7
* CSD * HSCSD, maximum speed 43.2 kbps * GPRS class A, multislot class 32, maximum speed 107/64.2 kbps (DL/UL) * WCDMA 900/2100, maximum speed PS 384/384 kbps (UL/DL) * HSDPA, maximum speed 3.6 Mbps (DL) * WLAN 802.11b, 802.11g o WLAN Security: WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Enterprise, WPA-Personal, WEP o WLAN Quality of Service: WMM, U-APSD o WLAN wizard * TCP/IP support * Capability to serve as data modem * Support for MS Outlook synchronisation of contacts, calendar and notes
* Bluetooth version 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate.