New South Wales, Australia (PressExposure) February 20, 2012 -- The IIBA Competency Model is a tool that is used for assessing and analyzing the ability of business analysts so that they can perform their role more efficiently. It includes various skills, knowledge inputs, behaviors and describes the qualities that can boost the performance of a Business Analyst and ensure him greater success in her/his work.
Business Analysts are employed to the organizations for the following benefits and the IIBA Competency Model with [http://www.pmworks.com.au/] makes sure to improve these very areas of work for the best possible results for the organization:
1. To Assess the performance of the Business analysts
2. To track whether the Business Analysts are succeeding or under performing their role and responsibilities.
3. To analyze the above situation in detail and chalk out the strategy for the training and education to improve the performance of the business analysts.
4. To actually mentor and train the Business analysts.
5. To conduct the performance reviews and supply needful inputs to them so that prompt action and modifications can be made for the betterment of the organization.
Besides this, the IIBA Competency model also offers a large number of benefits to the Business analysts themselves, some of them are:
1. Assessing their own skills in analyzing the businesses and keeping pace with the latest developments in the area.
2. To locate the areas which when worked upon will develop the individual professionally.
3. To set goals about their career paths and develop their potential to graph themselves at higher positions.
The Companies Opting for the IIBA Competency model with the [http://www.pmworks.com.au/] will find the following benefits:
1. The role gaps with be located
2. The selection and recruitment process will be developed
3. The Business analysts will be better equipped to serve the organization.
4. 360 degree feedback and self assessment tool.
5. The performance of the Business Analysts will be evaluated.