Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) June 08, 2014 -- Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on "The Yoghurt Market in Western Europe (16 countries)". A unique strategic vision of the 16-country Western Europe market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product.
Market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Company market shares and brands for 2014 and continuously updated.
1 Individual Product Market in each country covered: Yoghurt.
16 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Luxemburg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland/Eire, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
16 Product and Country Markets - being 1 Single Product Market (Market Groups not counted) times 16 countries above.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
25 Ultimate Holding Companies are cited in this report together with their market shares; additionally, own-label share of the market is also quoted.
Based on FFT's international food and drink markets database, now in its 25th year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
* Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
* Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
* Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
* Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the 16-country Western Europe market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a 16-country panorama of companies' strengths (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in which present).
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
* Strategic Planning
* Marketing & Sales
* Mergers and Acquisitions
* Market Opportunities & Risks
* Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
Table of Contents:
*DEMAND DATA *
· Historical Demand in 2008, 2012, 2013 (in volume)
· Historical Demand in 2008, 2012, 2013 (in value)
· Forecast Demand 2014, 2015 & 2016 (in volume)
· Forecast Demand 2014, 2015 & 2016 (in value)
· Historical 5-year growth rates 2008 - 2013 (in volume)
· Historical 5-year growth rates, 2008 - 2013 (in value)
· Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2013 (in volume)
· Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2013 (in value)
· Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2013 (in volume)
· Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2013 (in value)
· Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
*SUPPLY DATA *
· Definition: Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
· Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
· Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
· Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
· Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
· Major Brands for the suppliers cited
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/dairy-products-market-research-reports-409954/the-yoghurt-market-in-western-europe-16-countries.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/dairy-products.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :