Wilmington, DE (PressExposure) September 26, 2011 -- Cybele Software, Inc. announces the release of ThinRDP, the premier software tool for high-performance, remote access to Windows applications. ThinRDP dramatically expands the possibilities of remote, virtual computing by converting any modern Web browser into a powerful Desktop Client capable of securely accessing Windows applications remotely. With ThinRDP, users can access all of their programs, documents, files, and network resources through their preferred device PC, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, ChromeBook, or any other device that supports HTML5.
ThinRDP enables secure access to any PC on the corporate LAN through a single, public IP address. This includes access to applications and desktops running Microsoft RDS/ Terminal Services and RDS/VDI platforms, such as session-based applications and virtual desktops.
ThinRDP facilitates the complete spectrum of cross-browser, cross-platform access. With ThinRDP, users of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS can connect remotely into their Windows desktops through their favorite browser. ThinRDP supports Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and all other HTML5-capable Web browsers.
* ThinRDP Architecture *
The ThinRDP architecture is comprised of the ThinRDP Windows Server and the ThinRDP Web Client. The ThinRDP Windows Server is a secure, high-performance HTTP/WebSockets server which serves the Web pages needed to run the ThinRDP Web Client. The ThinRDP Windows Server also acts as a gateway between the ThinRDP Web Client and the remote RDP server.
When an end user accesses the ThinRDP main page and enters the appropriate connection parameters, the ThinRDP Web Client connects to the ThinRDP Windows Server using Ajax or WebSockets. After the connection is established, ThinRDP Windows Server interprets RDP commands, optimizes them for the Web, and sends the resulting data stream to the ThinRDP Web Client.
* ThinRDP Highlights *
- Gets access to applications and desktops running on Windows Terminal Services
- Allows users to remotely connect to RDS/VDI platforms, like virtual desktops or apps
- Allows companies to publish their Windows applications to the Web
- Works with all HTML5-compliant web browser
- Support for PC, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Chromebook, etc.
- Driven by a high-performance, firewall-friendly, HTTP/WebSockets server
- Provides secure access through just one public IP address and port
- Compatible with 32-bit/64-bit versions editions of Windows
* Free 30-day trial at: http://www.thinrdp.com *