, (PressExposure) July 20, 2006 -- If any writer follows any formula on how to get a book published he or she had better make sure it comes from an established bestselling author.
This proven formula does...
During the last ten years the author of this article has had over 30 fiction and non-fiction books published; published in hard copy format; published and selling in bookstores world wide - and selling in huge numbers online at Amazon.com.
The secret to his success hinges on two essential factors:
3. Quality of output
4. His own proven formula for getting published
So why is he now giving away the formula?
As he approaches his 75th birthday he doubts he will have many more books published - although he has 3 more coming out this year bringing his total output up to 33 ?
Writing has been good to him and publishing even better and so he would like to give something back in the shape of his formula to writers following in his footsteps; writers aspiring to publication.
What The Author's Proven Formula Contains...
- How to locate an appropriate publisher.
- Matching writing output to publisher profiles
- Researching the marketplace
- Where to find 1000s of publishers online
- Guidelines for submitting a book proposal for fiction
- Guidelines for submitting a book proposal for non-fiction
- How to prepare a proposal acceptance
- When to submit a proposal
- What to ensure before signing a contract
- Addressing the author questionnaire
- Employing the services of a literary agent
- What writers should do when they cannot place books with a traditional publisher
- Self publishing without incurring substantial costs
How Writers Can Get the Formula Right Now for Free
The author has set up a temporary page on one of his websites (the URL is in the resource box below). There is nothing to purchase here; only his formula to take away at no charge...