Boracay Island, Philippines (PressExposure) December 27, 2009 -- Thereâs nothing like heading to a relaxing haven after being overwhelmed with stress from your big day. Below are top five things to consider as you plan your Boracay honeymoon:
1. Honeymoon is a once in a lifetime experience so invest into having a splendid romantic honeymoon.
2. Scout for a perfect Boracay honeymoon destination well ahead of your wedding date.
3. Choose your Boracay honeymoon based on what you like to do. If youâre into windsurfing and kiteboarding, 7Stones Boracay Suites (http://www.7stonesboracay.com ), is the perfect place to go. If you prefer spending a romantic dinner in Boracay with your spouse, 7Stones Boracay Suites 7th Note CafÃ© ( http://www.7stonesboracay.com ) also offers a tasteful, unforgettable dining experience.
4. Make sure to check if the hotel is clean, has impressive facilities and excellent service by reading reviews by actual guests. One reliable site that can provide you with hotel reviews is Trip Advisor.com
5. For a great honeymoon experience, choose a hotel where you can avoid party noises but accessible to shopping centers.