Gdynia, Poland (PressExposure) June 09, 2014 -- Sounds familiar? Nothing further from truth because, on the basis of this seemingly hackneyed plot, OhNoo Studio succeeded at creating one of the most original worlds ever seen by the adventure games genre.
The dreamlike atmosphere featured in the game was inspired by the works of a Polish painter, Zdzislaw Beksinski, and a recently deceased Swiss painter, H.R.Giger, among others. The game's final appearance was also greatly influenced by the worlds presented in such games as Demon's Souls and Dark Seed. From this mixture we created a world full of darkness and depression
OhNoo Studio only recently started an Indiegogo campaign for Tormentum. Their aim is to raise funds necessary for finishing the game and the goal is to collect $9000. The game is going to be available for PC, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices.
- Dark adventure from the border of dream and reality
- Outstanding soundtrack with more than 20 tracks
- Unique, hand-drawn illustrations
- 3 lands, differing in terms of architecture, weather, and creatures dwelling in them
- Moral choices which will have an impact on the game's end
- Characters with unique personalities, which will help or try to prevent the hero in reaching his goal
- A variety of riddles integrated into the game in a form of different locks, traps, gates, etc.
- Incredible atmosphere
The game is going to include many additional logical riddles, apart from the ones found in the standard adventure. By that we mean different locks to open, unusual mechanisms, and puzzles to solve.
Sounds interesting? Feel free to check out Tormentum's Indiegogo page where you can find all the details about the project: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tormentum-dark-sorrow
Screenshots, videos, and more informations are available at the game website's press page: [http://ohnoo.com/presspack/tormentum_indiegogo/]