Moscow, Russia (PressExposure) July 18, 2008 -- ASTER is a program (and only a program!), which enables several users to work with one computer as independently as if each of them had their own PC.
ASTER is a software solution and does not use thin clients and terminal stations.
The program ensures stable operation with a standard set of office, accounting, and training software, graphic applications, and even net games.
To set up each workstations, one connects another monitor (a TV set), another keyboard and an extra mouse to the available computer. After installation and start-up, ASTER will present a separate desktop on each monitor and users will be able to work with the computer as independently as if each of them had their own PC.
* Low noise level
* Space is saved
* Upgrading costs are cut down
* Easy application
* Electric power is saved
* Local network is not required
* Ecological safety
* Unlike a terminal station or a thin client, excellent operation with graphic applications
* Free trial run
* Low price
* Compatibility with most modern video cards
* Developed in Russia and provided with prompt after-sale support
* Ideal solution for inexpensive computerization and informational support of institutions