Bangalore, Karnataka India (PressExposure) May 24, 2011 -- Max Medisupport, after the successful launch of "Good handling Practices (GHP)" accreditation, has taken another challenging step towards "Quality System Implementation".
The theme of the conference is "Colors of Healthcare- Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century", which shall be held at Hotel Capitol, Bangalore on 9th & 10th July, 2011.
Our upcoming event is a small step to spread awareness to everyone on the importance of Quality care in Healthcare and role of various quality system implementations to improve the quality and standards of the healthcare industry.
The Managing Director of Max Medisupport, Dr. Amit Nath have again introduced a new way of Conference called "The D-Forum" which shall have presentations, Discussion between the grouped delegates and panelist
During this Conference on Quality System Implementation which shall enable the delegates with the knowledge of Quality implementation starting from the stage of Inception of a hospital project till the full on operations along with budgeting and structural norms and let others know the importance.
The Speakers are the gems of healthcare Industry from the Institutions like JCI, QCI, CGHS, ASQ and Corporate Hospitals who have laid the benchmark in terms of quality.
The speakers and panelist are:
1. Dr. Venkatesh Thuppil, Principal Advisor, QCI
2. Dr. Umesh Gupta, Principal Consultant, Max Medisupport Pvt. Ltd
3. Dr. Shanmuganandan, Addl Director- CGHS
4. Dr. Amit Nath, Chairman & MD, Max Medisupport Pvt. Ltd
5. Dr. M.G. Bhat, Medical Director, Nova Medical Centers
6. Dr. Mudit Saxena, Director, Fortis Hospitals
7. Dr. Ananth Padmanabhan- President, Kovai Medical Center.
8. Mr. Melvin Moras, GM-HR, Vikram Hospitals
9. Dr. Marker, Medical Director, BMJ Hospital
10. Mr. Ashit Dalal, JCI Lead Surveyor & Auditor
11. Dr. Manoj Nagpal Chief of Quality & Accreditation, lchemist Group of Hospitals
12. Mr. C.G.Muthanna- VP- Ops, Manipal Hospitals
13. Dr. Kshitija Kulkarni, Head- Quality, Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore
14. Dr. Amit Kumar Kesari, MD, Yashumati Medicare Hospital, Bangalore.
Inviting the Healthcare Promoters to be the first to be a part of the mission "Helping Healthcare Heal Healthier" and be a part in the revolution of uprising the Indian Healthcare Scenario.