Noida, UP India (PressExposure) December 15, 2011 -- The US diagnostic market holds a significant share in the global diagnostic market, and accounts for the majority of the total healthcare market. A huge investment in research and development, and commercially successful innovations in the diagnostic industry has facilitated the US to outperform other prominent diagnostic markets, including the EU and Japan. According to a latest report, "US Diagnostic Market Outlook 2014", by RNCOS, the increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, emergence of new technologies in molecular diagnostics, and awareness among health professionals and patients will lead to a further growth in the US diagnostic market.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, which is spread over 60 pages, provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current demand for the diagnostic products and clinical lab services market in the United States. It also provides the forecasts for IVD products, medical imaging equipment and clinical lab services market for 2012-2014.
Analyzing the various IVD products prevalent in the market, the study also provides a balanced outlook on the potentials of the US diagnostic market. Some of the key highlights of the report include the following:
- The molecular diagnostic tests to drive the market.
- Clinical chemistry to dominate the IVD products segment.
- The demand for medical imaging equipment to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2010-2014.
- The sales of cardiovascular diagnostic products to reach US$ 9.8 Billion by 2014.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://rncos.com/Report/IM298.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- US Glucose Monitoring Market Analysis
- UAE Healthcare Sector Forecast to 2012
- Brazil Healthcare Market Analysis
- US Healthcare IT Market Analysis
- US Medical Imaging Devices Market
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm]