Minneapolis, MN (PressExposure) January 30, 2012 -- Whole Heapa Enterprises has launched [http://whole-heapa.com], a new site with one mission: to give struggling entrepreneurs access to the most practical, most actionable business principles available.
With the massive number of business failures, it doesn't take an MBA to figure out that entrepreneurs lack the proper training needed to be truly successful in an online business. They either are not aware of it or they don't want it. They are opportunity seekers, and loving it.
However, this training is not available everywhere. It is definitely not intertwined in the pseudo-products that so-called marketers are still pushing. Sadly, the market is still blindly hungry.
Whole Heapa takes a two-fold approach to helping entrepreneurs:
1) Expose the opportunity seeker in the entrepreneur - The idea behind this is most entrepreneurs do not even realize they are opportunity seekers. Even when they realize it, pride may prevent them from accepting the idea. Rejecting the idea will only keep their business on track for failure. This approach helps the person to examine the symptoms of their ailing business efforts, help them realize that this is killing their business and recommend solutions.
2) Training the entrepreneur to become a strategic thinker - This is the most important part of the process. Once the opportunity seeking part of them is identified, he or she can now sit down and think strategically about every single aspect of their business efforts, before doing any marketing. This helps every marketing decision become purposeful, and profitable. This approach also takes into account the personal development of the entrepreneur, in addition to the development of their business. Whole Heapa believes that strategic thinking is the most important skill that an entrepreneur could have, and helps them to develop it through:
1) tested, proven, results-driven coaching programs,
2) quality, actionable content, and
3) training tailored to the needs of the individual.
The opportunity seeking boat is a one way ticket to business failure. Strategic thinking is the life raft.