Noida, India (PressExposure) May 23, 2011 -- Use of MS Access is quite common in workplaces where data are maintained in an organized way. With lots of attractive features, MS Access is one of the most sought after application to manage data in desirable manner. However, at times when corruption looms this application, the results with this application are affected big time. As an ultimate solution to this issue, you must use Kernel for Access Repair software. This advance MDB repair software used to open MDB file helps user to repair the corrupt MDB and ACCDB files of MS Access. The features embedded in the software empower the user to open MDB file with ease. Due to unexpected system shutdown or software crash, virus corruption, media corruption etc., MDB file becomes inaccessible. In this condition, Kernel for Access Repair software appears to be a boon.
As an advance software to open MDB file, the software incorporates two recovery modes, which can be used according to the needs, i.e. Standard mode and Template Mode. The Standard Mode option in the MDB recovery software allows user to repair the corrupted access database files in case of the normal file corruption. On the other hand, the Template Mode option helps in case of major corruptions caused to the database, like when the internal database structure is lost. Using its ultra advance recursive scanning process, it scans the entire Access file and provides view of entire recovered Access data file in a tree like structure. Free evaluation version of Kernel for Access Repair software is also available. To get more information, visit http://www.openmdbfile.com.
1) Retrieves table structure and data
2) Retrieves key data structures like autonumber, primary key, field size and many more
3) Comfortably repairs and recovers MDB and ACCDB file
4) Restores memo data, OLE data, table relationships and original date format
5) Uses LivePreview technology, to retrieve the database structure from the corrupt database and displays the Live database preview
6) Recovers password protected Access databases (Even if the password is KNOWN to the user)
7) User friendly interface, no technical skills required
MS Access 2010, MS Access 2007, MS Access 2003, MS Access 2000, MS Access 97, MS Access 95 databases