Sydney, Australia (PressExposure) October 18, 2013 -- Valcorp Fine Foods is replacing its previous CRM and Windows Mobile 6.5 systems with the more flexible StayinFront EdgeCG® SaaS (software-as-a-service) CRM and Analytics solution for consumer goods companies. It will be rolled out on iPads to Valcorp's national fieldforce using StayinFront TouchCG® for mobile devices.
Valcorp is responsible for the sales, marketing, distribution and customer service for some of Australia's most loved premium food and beverage brands.
To better enable customer segmentation and marketing management across its diverse distribution network of 1,200 cafes, restaurants and 3,500 retail stores, Valcorp required an integrated CRM and retail execution system. StayinFront's single cloud-based platform will integrate the activities of all sales teams and business units.
StayinFront EdgeCG's out-of-the-box, teams-based functionality meets the different field execution requirements of the retail, food service and coffee divisions - with zero customisation. While Valcorp's fieldforce will be more productive in store, its managers will have a single view of every customer and real time access to reports and powerful analytics.
Valcorp General Manager, Gary Crawford, said: "Valcorp prides itself on strong relationships to deliver a fully integrated brand service platform, comprehensive national sales management and quality customer service. We share with StayinFront a deep knowledge of the local retail sector and the vision needed to build strong brand presence for our customers."
The implementation of StayinFront at Valcorp addresses several business needs:
- Drive better sales outcomes with fact-based selling in-store for example, showing a store manager the sales uplift due to promotional pricing
- Provide single view of the customer for business management across all divisions
- For great efficiency, reps see only the information relevant to their specific customers and territories
- Streamlined order processing including turn-in orders to Metcash
- Capture all sales data in the system for use in field and back office
"With StayinFront we've got all the CRM tools and retail applications built in. The ease with which it can be configured by sales role for a granular view of each customer will see this rollout providing ongoing advantage in our highly competitive marketplace," Gary Crawford said.
Highlights of the StayinFront solution:
- Cloud based 'out of the box' solution including role-based CRM and retail execution functionality
- StayinFront offers fact-based selling in field with PitchBook on the iPad
- Touch Analytics provides ability to run reports in-field on mobile devices in real-time
- StayinFront Analytics for back office managers to rapidly query and run ad-hoc reports for deep distribution insight
- Inbuilt, automated XML-based order exporting from the field that converts to both email and straight-through processing to independent grocery channels, including Metcash, using 4Solutions' AgilitiNet gateway.
Kerrie-Anne Turner, StayinFront's APAC Vice President and Managing Director Australia, said: "StayinFront is delighted to have been selected as a core element of Valcorp's strategic brand management services. There is a direct match between StayinFront's offering for the FMCG sector in this country and the business requirements of Valcorp, to provide multiple teams with the same sophisticated retail execution tools, out of the box."
About Valcorp Fine Foods - http://www.valcorp.com.au Valcorp Fine Foods is responsible for the sales, marketing, distribution and customer service for some of Australia's most loved premium food and beverage brands across the retail and food service sectors including: Lavazza, Sirena, Lavazza A Modo Mio, La Zuppa, La Gina, Plumm glassware, Evian and Badoit.
Valcorp was established in 1994 and is a dynamic privately owned family business with offices in every capital city. It employs over 120 people who have built strong relationships across a diverse distribution network to sell Valcorp brands through 1,200 cafes, restaurants and 3,500 retail stores.
StayinFront is a global provider of the world's most innovative customer relationship management solutions. From on-demand and on-premise CRM to mobile CRM access in the field using Androids, iPhones and iPads, its ground-breaking software offers rich functionality, fast deployment and easy-to-use tools that increase sales force effectiveness. StayinFront has been selected as a strategic partner by many of the world's top life sciences, consumer goods and business-to-business companies, improving efficiencies in over 65 countries and more than 25 languages.
Headquartered in Fairfield, NJ, USA, StayinFront has offices in the United Kingdom, Ireland, India, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand. For more information, visit http://stayinfront.com.au or log on to our blog at http://blogs.stayinfront.com